Permits & Forms

*All permit payments must be check or money order. Cash is not accepted.


Location Permit/Building Permit

For homes, decks, sheds, garages, additions, and other construction projects, please visit our Building page.

Sign Permit

If the sign will be located on a state road, a PennDOT approval may also be required. Below, find the link to PennDOT’s Outdoor Advertising Control website:

PennDOT’s Outdoor Advertising Control Website

Road Encroachment

Sewage & Well

For Sewage or Well Permits, please visit the Sewage and Well page of our website here.

Short-Term Rentals

For Short-Term Rental Permits, please visit the Short-Term Rental Post here.


Right-To-Know Request Form

Please send the completed form to the Right-to-Know Officer, Amanda Seagraves, at, or mail to 198 Brink Hill Rd. Greentown, PA 18426.

Section 1307 of the Right-To-Know Law (RTKL) requires the Office of Open Records (OOR) to establish a fee schedule for Commonwealth agencies and local agencies. The RTKL requires the OOR to review the fee schedule biannually.

OOR Fee Schedule

The Board of Supervisors has adopted Resolution 24-9 which established the policy that anonymous Right-to-Know Requests are not accepted.

All appeals must be made in writing and must be submitted to the Office of Open Records within 15 business days from the mailing date of the Agency’s response or the date that the request was deemed denied. If that time frame expires before you provide the required information to the OOR, you lose your right to appeal and may need to file a new RTK request with the Agency.

File an Appeal with the Office of Open Records

An appeal may be filed to the Office of Open Records via its Online Appeal Form, email, fax, or in person at:

Office of Open Records
333 Market Street, 16th Floor
Harrisburg, PA  17101-2234
Phone: 717-346-9903
Fax: 717-425-5343

Request for Action Form

If you are a resident of Greene Township and would like action taken by the Township regarding a concern, issue, complaint, etc., please fill out the below form and mail it to 198 Brink Hill Rd., Greentown, PA 18426, or email it to *Form must be filled out completely

Complaints MUST be in writing and CANNOT be anonymous. Complaints received with no contact information will be disregarded.

*A complainant and submitted forms are protected under the Right-to-Know Law exemptions under Section 708.17, which states:
“A record of an agency relating to a noncriminal investigation, including:
(i) Complaints submitted to an agency.
(ii) Investigative materials, notes, correspondence and reports.
(iii) A record that includes the identity of a confidential source, including individuals subject to the act of December 12, 1986 (P.L.1559, No.169), known as the Whistleblower Law.”

Therefore, Greene Township will NOT give your name, phone number, or other information to another resident pertaining to this form.

Road Concern Form

Click here to visit the Township Roads page of the website and submit a road concern.